Early Voting In Person 2020
Early voting in-person will be available for all Westfield registered voters for the November 3rd State Election.
*LOCATION: WESTFIELD CITY HALL - 59 Court Street*
Dates and Times:
Saturday, Oct 17th – 9 am to 2 pm
Sunday, Oct 18th – 11 am to 4 pm
Monday - Friday, Oct 19th-23rd – 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, Oct 24th – 9 am to 2 pm
Sunday, Oct 25th – 11 am to 4 pm
Monday - Friday, Oct 26th-30th – 9 am to 5 pm
Please note: Wearing a mask is highly recommended.
City Hall departments will remain closed to the public during the in person early voting period.
Early Voting by Mail 2020
Voting by mail is available to all voters for all elections in 2020. You do not need an excuse to vote by mail this year.
To vote by mail, all you need to do is:
- Complete a Vote by Mail application, either by using the paper form or the the new Mail-in Ballot Application System;
- Deliver your application by mail to Westfield City Clerk's Office, 59 Court Street, Westfield, MA 01085, or place in Drop Box, or fax 413-564-3114 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Vote when your ballot arrives;
- Return your ballot by mail or place in Drop Box located outside of Westfield City Hall.
Applications must reach the Westfield City Clerk's office by October 28, 5 PM, for the State Election.
Return your ballot in person by placing them in the White Drop Box located outside of Westfield City Hall (59 Court St) no later than NOVEMBER 3RD by 8 PM.
If returning your State Election ballot by mail, it must be postmarked no later than November 3rd and must be delivered to the City Clerk's Office no later than November 6.
Apply early, in order to have enough time to return your ballot. www.TrackMyBalloMA.com
For more information on voting by mail, see our page on Voting by Mail FAQs.
* Please check back for Early Voting Updates*
Unlike early voting, which is currently available only for certain state elections, absentee voting is available for all elections. Absentee voting is available to those who qualify. Absentee ballots are available before the early voting period. For more information regarding absentee voting please click here.