Whom do I call to report a problem?
If it requires immediate attention call the Police Department.

If it involves work to be performed within days the issue is a repair which should be directed to the Department of Public Works.

If the work involved is extensive and needs to be corrected in time it is an improvement and needs to be included in the longer term program. Please review the Programs page. If it is not identified notify the City Engineer.

Show All Answers

1. When will my street be improved?
2. Whom do I call to report a problem?
3. When will Sanitary Sewers be brought to my street?