Brochures & Seasonal Information
Obtain an electronic copy or find printed copies at the Park & Recreation office, City Hall, Library, schools and past program participants will receive a copy via mail.
Please complete a registration form located under "forms" with payment and mail, drop off or place in drop off box located on the pole at 4 Holcomb Street.
2019-Spring/Summer Programs are listed in the brochure
Spring and Summer Programs are listed in the brochure-We are now taking sign ups!
- 19th Annual Big Wheel 500 ages 3-6 rev up you engines and join the race. Ages 3-6
- Father/Son and Mother Daughter Mini golf tournament. Ages 4-12.
- Mayor Sullivan's 25th Annual Easter Egg Hunt- April 13 ages 1-5 time 10:30 a.m. and ages 6-10 time 11:30 a.m. Arrive early. South Middle School fields. Rain date is April 20th. (Check the Mayors website)
- Fitstart with Dacia- Work out programs in the parks! April and June sessions. 18 yrs. of age and up.
- Start Smart program - ages 3-4 April a parent and child program we will be playing games such as t-ball, kickball along with other different size ball activities to introduce motor developing skills for the young child and a fun experience for parents to meet other parents/guardians.
- Boys T-ball and Girls T-ball ages 4-5. Starts in April this is an instructional t- ball program where teams will be formed and we will use a batting tee. Bring a glove and water bottle and play ball! T-ball Information and ID Numbers.
- Piece of my art programs for spring and summer. Paint Pet portraits, Also see painting classes and a parent and me paint class where the parent is included to attend the painting class how fun is that! Prisma color and draw with pencil classes and tween and teens classes. Sign up today!
- Spring vacation horseback riding camp in the spring along with a one or two day class in the summer. This is a rain or shine program. Learn all about horses, caring and grooming them and then go on horseback rides together as a group and enjoy the great outdoors! If your child loves beautiful horses then this is the place to take them!
- Tennis Lessons for youth ages 4 through adults starts in the spring. Also we offer tennis lessons in the summer for ages 6 and up. Learn how to play tennis or get back into the game of tennis and improve your skills.
- Spring field hockey clinic in April learn all their is to know about playing field hockey and then sign up for the summer and fall camps.
- Fishing into to the youth- starts in June you will be hooked! Cast your line and have fun catching fish we will explore the different baits to use and all the techniques used in fishing and then go to the pond/lake to catch some fish!
- Nature Secrets, Nature Detectives and Little Picassos- Ages 3 - 9. Come and explore the nature activities playing a variety of games, arts and crafts and go on nature walks.
- Adventure Zone- A full day camp for working parents/guardians during the summer month! There is only the one and only camp called "Adventure Zone" where children ages 5-12 will have the opportunity to meet other children. Play games, arts and crafts, sports, go swimming, visit the spray park and go on field trips. Yes ride the bus how fun!
- Food Explorers- Learn a healthy way of eating and nutrition with a registered dietitian. We will explore the five foods and have some fun times making some tasty foods! If you like to cook and eat join us. Ages 6-11 yrs. Starts in July.
- CPR and First Aid and Child and babysitting safety program. Need to get certified in CPR and First aid then sign up soon! Also, want to learn how to babysit or take care of younger children, then learn the basic safety child program what emergency steps to take regarding fire, food safety, personal infant care, basic first aid and choking management. Receiver CABS student handbook.
- British Soccer camps July 22- July 26 Ages 4-14. These instructors come from Britain and teach fundamentals of soccer. Register online with them or with us. : Challenger Sports Website If you register on line before June 22 you will receive a Replica Jersey. Otherwise sign up at the parks and recreation office.
- Soccer Camps - ages 5-8 kickers program will teach the fundamental of soccer. Points of emphasis will be safety, basic skills, drills, then play some games. July 8-12 is the Little Kickers program.
- The World Cup Soccer camp is for ages 9-12 July 15- 19. This is a fun soccer camp improving skills and will focus on dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, defensive tactics and will play games in a mini world cup.
- Let's Toon and draw cartoons! Instructor will teach how to draw and create characters. If you love to draw and want to know more about the art of carton drawing then this is the class for you. July 15-July 19.
- 3-D Drawing class July 29 - August 2. Ages 8-14. We will focus on the 3D look and learn shading, light features by using your imagination to create characters back rounds and more! Instructor is Michael Cady and he majored in advertising at the art of institute in Boston.
- All star Tuesdays- You will need to register with us, Fancy Nancy, Shimmer and Shine, Glow in the dark spa party and mermaid adventure. Ages 4 and up.
- Westfield Junior Golf - ages 7-14 July 8 - July 12. Learn the art of golf in a friendly competition. Get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and learn how to play golf.
- Volleyball Camp - Ages 10-15. Learn the fundamentals of volleyball we will cover passing, serving, hitting, blocking, or get ready for the upcoming school year by keeping your volleyball skills sharp. August 19-August 21.
- Theater Arts Camp - two week session of being an actress or actor learning stage, voice projection, and characterization. A performance will be held the last day of camp. July 1- July 12 or July 15- July 26. Ages 9 and up.
- Skateboard Camp - Ages 7 and up. Learn how to do the Ollie, kick flip, or just ride your skateboard. July 22 - July 25.
- Sports Sampler- Ages 5-8 July 8 - July 12 or July 15- July 19. Have fun by playing a little of this and that. Sports that is, we will learn the basics of baseball, basketball, kickball, basketball, soccer, and tennis.
Mother/Son Luau 2019 DanceRegistration Form March event
Ages 9 and up Click here Schedule this is for in house basketball only.
(Westfield United Basketball)
Please check our cancellations page or by calling our voice mail at (413) 572-6263 (press option 7 for cancellations 1 hour before the program starts.